Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Baaaaack

After what seems like an eternity, I'm going to resume posting on this dormant but beloved old blog, which I launched after departing a former newspaper job simply to satisfy my addiction to the daily writing routine.

The problem I face now (after "pursuing other interests," as they say) isn't satisfying my writing fix, but shaking-off the rust, and clearing away the cobwebs, that accumulate when you aren't writing regularly. I've found that you can as easily fall out of "writing shape" as you can lose your physical fitness, so this will serve, for now, as a sort of off-the-beaten-track training camp, where I can ease back into the writing habit, and regain what "form" I once had, without public notice.

Why return here?

Why not?

In scanning back through the old posts, I liked some (but not all) of what I saw, so why start from scratch? This comfortable old walking shoe will do just fine as I attempt to regain my footing along the writer's path.    

1 comment:

Luther for Liberty said...

Glad to see you're back. I'm considering resurrecting my own musings, with a much less refined pen.